Tuesday 29 November 2016

Task 4C - Developing Questions for Employers and/or Professional Colleges


Using some of my previous research I am now beginning to develop some questions to ask my employers / professional associates that I hope will help narrow down my inquiry topic and aid in  better understanding of my current research.  

I have created a couple of groups of questions that I will aim at different SIG/ professionals/ people with my work place. 

So far this is just a starting point that I'm sure will develop and change through the next section;

Teachers/ Performers that teach

- Do you think going to the theatre/ watching performances influences young children? If so how?

- Do you think taking part in performing helps young children become more engaged in other areas of life if so what?

- What other skills do children learn from engaging in performing? 

- Have you ever used a learning though play technique? If so which one?

- Have you ever used any other child development techniques? If so which one? 

Children (regarding nursery rhymes) 

 - Which is your favourite song?

- Why Is it your favourite?

- Which song has the best actions? 


Co-Workers (at the kids play centre)

- What do you think children get out of participating in playing activities?

- What is your favourite activity to lead and why? What do you feel the kids get out of it? 

- What kind of reposes do you get from kids during/ after the activity? 

- What do you think is the most effective use of time for children at the centre? 

- Do you think different children learn better through different learning methods? If so what is an example of something you have observed? 


As I am just beginning to look into the ethics surrounding the ideas of interviewing co-workers and others within my workplace these questions may charge drastically before I actually being to put them into practical use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment